Thursday, October 6, 2016

Stay mindful

Friends,

Breath with me long and deep. If your week has been anything like mine you need it. 
I let the pressure of the outside world get to me and created a little slice of hell for myself to live in.

On Sunday night, I tripped and injured my knees and hands. On Monday morning, I stepped on an earring and had a mental meltdown because of procrastinators guilt.  Tuesday and Wednesday I tried to push through the residual misery and go to work as usual, but then my immune system collapsed from exhaustion, so long story short, I'm taking the day to breath a bit of vapor rub, talk to people, read books, and drink tea.

If you take anything from this, please don't rush. Don't neglect your needs. Eat breakfast. Do yoga. Pray. Walk. Whatever you need to do, do it. It's much better to be a little late and mindful then to send your mind in a million directions and race high speed to the office. 
Go to bed earlier if you have to so you get more time to yourself in the morning.

I wish I could write longer, but I have a couple appointments to drive to, so I'm just going to leave you with some love and some flowers to enjoy 
All the butterflies have left the butterfly bush :(
Peace, friends
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment